Sony has provided a list to Game Informer of the top 10 best-selling PSN titles for 2011 to Game Informer, and game downloaded the most was Tetris, while the best-selling DLC was the First Strike Pack for Black Ops.
PSN titles rounding out the top five downloadable games were: Resident Evil 4, Infamous Festival of Blood, Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series, and Dungeon Hunter: Alliance.
Black Ops DLC took the first three spots on the download chart, followed by MLB 11 The Show Road to the Show Training Points and FIFA Soccer 12 Premium Gold Pack, respectively.
The charts are posted below.
Top 10 best-selling PSN Games of 2011 (digital only):
- Resident Evil 4
- Infamous Festival of Blood
- Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series
- Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
- Castle Crashers
- Battlefield 1943
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
Top 10 paid downloads from the PlayStation Store in 2011 (including paid PS Plus offerings):
- Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation: Content Pack 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation: Content Pack 3
- MLB 11 The Show Road to the Show Training Points
- FIFA Soccer 12 Premium Gold Pack
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection: Content Pack 4
- Angry Birds (PlayStation Mini)
- FUT – Premium Gold Pack
- MLB 10 The Show Road to the Show Training Points
- FIFA Soccer 12 Premium Gold Jumbo
The top selling games for PSN and the PS Store can be found through here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.