Sony has announced that the public beta for StarHawk will start next week for Plus members. Lightbox has said the beta is a “crucial step”, as the game’s balancing, server traffic, and general bugs issues will all the tested. The beta for Plus members starts in the US on Tuesday, January 17 and in Europe on Wednesday, January 18. Full public access starts on February 21 and 22. A schedule showing how and when the rest of the PS3 community can participate is posted below.
StarHawk public beta schedule – US dates listed first:
- January 17/18: All PlayStation Plus subscribers and all Private Beta participants (who haven’t erased their original Beta files).
- January 31/February 1st: Uncharted 3 players will receive an email on how to access the beta. In order to get this email you’ll have had to redeemed your Online Network Pass found inside the boxed copy and made sure you’ve opted into receiving marketing emails.
- February 7 (US): Visit GameStop and PlayStation on Facebook and see how you can get early voucher codes.
- February 14: IGN.com (details to be revealed soon).
- February 21/22: Everyone with a PlayStation Network account… in other words, everyone who wants in, gets in.
More information is available through the links.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.