Closed beta sign-ups for TERA are live

Thursday, 12th January 2012 17:20 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

En Masse has announced folks can start signing up for the closed beta of TERA. Dubbed as “preview events”, each phase requires an invitation with the end event switching over to open beta testing for all applicants. Each invitation to an “event” will inform the applicant which test it is valid for, with each invite distributed via random selection. Those who participated in the alpha phase will be granted access to all remaining tests. You can sign up for the beta through here. Thanks, MMOcrunch.

1. Unlimax

I Feel so hopeless with this game that they wont turn it to Free to play , I don’t even have a good PC for High-tech games .. Oh god we always used to be poor ._. !

2. Phoenixblight

THis game seems to be pretty intensive on the technical requirements which is understandable with how sharp and artistically pleasing as it looks. The gameplay looks very shallow though from what I have seen from videos. All I can say it looks damn gorgeous.

3. Unlimax

@2 I pull my words .. This game really deserves a system that supports the monthly payment, you may be exaggerating in my class but I think it’s better than WoW and other simmilar MMO’s in my personal experince to be honest !

4. Phoenixblight

I saw videos of it at some conferences and it really didn’t seem anything different other than creative looking monsters and players but the gameplay was very similar to most MMOs now a days. I am personally burned out of Fantasy so I won’t be picking this up. I won’t be picking up GW2 either.

5. AJacks92

Most MMOs today consist of you mashing on hotkeys. But this is an action RPG…kinda like Vindictus, Dragon Nest, etc. So, technically, it’s not like most MMOs. Action MMOs differentiate greatly from WoW MMOs