Sony is kicking off its PlayStation Vita Rooms tour in Manchester on January 13 which are “open to absolutely everyone” without the need to register.
Announced back in December as a way for the public to get hands-on time with Vita before its February release, the event will also give participants a chance to play some of the games included in the device’s line-up.
The Manchester event will be held at 63 Deansgate, MW3 2BW from January 13 through January 18. Times are as follows:
- Friday – January 13: 12PM – 8PM *PLUS* Experience a live performance from Bashy at 4PM
- Saturday – January 14: 10AM – 8PM
- Sunday – January 15: 10AM – 8PM
- Monday – January 16: 12PM – 4PM
- Tuesday – January 17: 12PM – 6PM
- Wednesday – January 18: 12PM – 8PM
Here’s a list of the games available to try at the event, with a few surprises possibly popping up as well:
- Escape Plan
- Little Deviants
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip
- MotorStorm RC
- Reality Fighters
- Super Stardust
- Uncharted: The Golden Abyss
- WipEout 2048
Sony is planning similar events in London and Glasgow as well, but recently announced it had cancelled the Birmingham event due to “last minute issues with the venue.”
Further information on PlayStation Vita Rooms can be found on the EU PS Blog.