Playdom’s Gardens of Time has topped the most-played game on Facebook this year, winning out over social game giant Zynga and EA’s foray into the Facebook business with The Sims Social.
According to an official post from the overlords at Facebook, the list of games played the most by its users was compiled by adding up the number of players and recommendations received from users.
A nice victory to be sure, but Zynga still had a huge presence on the list with four titles in the top 10.
EA’s The Sims Social came in second, besting third-place CityVille despite only having 5.6 million DAU compared to the later’s 10 million DAU.
- Gardens of Time (By Playdom)
- The Sims Social (By EA)
- Cityville (By Zynga)
- DoubleDown Casino (by DoubleDown Entertainment)
- Indiana Jones Adventure World (By Zynga)
- Words With Friends (By Zynga)
- Bingo Blitz (By Buffalo Studios)
- Empires & Allies (By Zynga)
- Slotomania-Slot Machines (By Playtika)
- Diamond Dash (By wooga)