Tue, Dec 13, 2011 | 07:20 GMT
Modern Warfare 3 update fixes lag, launch glitches
Infinity Ward has released a new update for Modern Warfare 3, promising to fix lag, balancing several weapons and more. IW community manager Rob Bowling, fresh from escaping a teabagging at the VGAs over the weekend, also promised the latest update would help prevent stat loss when a particular player loses connection from a match.
There’s a full list of Hot Fixes below the break.
- Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
- FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) – Reduce hipspread.
- Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
- Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
- Fix map exploits on Dome