Wed, Dec 07, 2011 | 18:30 GMT
Skyrim Update 1.3 now available on Steam
Bethesda has announced that Update 1.3 for Skyrim is now available on Steam, and is currently being submitted to Sony and Microsoft. Below the break are the release notes for the update.
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified):
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
The firm is also planning to roll out support for 4GB Tuning (Large Address Aware) next week for PC users.
PS3 users with continued issues of stuttering and lag as the save files age, should see a fix when Update 1.4 rolls out.