GOG to bundle Witcher 1 and 2 together as part of Christmas sale

Tuesday, 6th December 2011 11:58 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Good Old Games has announced it’ll bundle The Witcher 2 together with the Enhanced Version of The Witcher 1 as part of the group’s Christmas sale for £14.99, saving up to 40 percent on the offering. That particular offering will begin on Thursday, and will end on Saturday. Also on offer will be multiple old PC games, including Master of Orion 1 and 2, and Realms of Arkadia 1 and 2, throughout Saturday and Sunday. Then next Monday, there’ll be a 50% off celebration on “virtually every game in the catalogue” until January 2. Hey, that’s my birthday! HINT.

Thanks, EG.

1. endgame

3 words: Best Bundle Ever! :))

2. Old MacDonald

“Thanks EG” – well, you could have just checked a site called VG247. They wrote about this yesterday. :)

3. freedoms_stain

Right, I finished the story for Torchlight last night, next RPG in my hit list is The Witcher! I will clear my backlog!

4. Mike

@2 Left hand not talking to right hand, it seems. :D

Anyway, you’re a fucking mong if you don’t buy this bundle. (if you haven’t played either)

5. Moonwalker1982

I bought The Witcher 1 for like 5 dollars on GOG, amazing stuff what they sometimes sell. This is a incredible thing, if i still was a big pc gamer, i’d buy it. But i’m waiting for the 360 version.

6. bpcgos

Nice, sadly I alredy have the 1st witcher! But their 50 % discount next monday and their free Empire Earth giveaway will be my top priority (they already have Gothic 3, too) !!