Mon, Nov 28, 2011 | 13:56 GMT
Assassin’s Creed survey mentions conflicts, could mean anything
EmpireStateGamer’s got an image from an Assassin’s Creed user survey, part of which supposedly gauged opinion on potential future directions for the series.
Your starters for ten:
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties of Medieval China
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
- The culmination of the Pharaoh reign in Ancient Egypt
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
- The confrontation between the British Colonists and native Americans during the American revolution of the 18th Century
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
- The rise of Caesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome
The third Assassin’s Creed game is rumoured to be set in Egypt at the time of the Pharaohs, and has been forever, so this will only add fuel to the pyramid-shaped fire.
The next Assassin’s Creed game will release next year, and is expected to round off Desmond’s story. The third full game should come after it, most likely in 2013.