CD Projekt working on new IP, two AAA titles by 2015

Friday, 18th November 2011 08:42 GMT By Johnny Cullen

CD Projekt has started work on a brand new IP, the company has said as part of an investor’s report detailing the company’s plans for the next four years.

Nothing more was said on it other than it had commenced development.

In the report, it said that it’s looking to put out two smaller titles before 2015. One a small budget effort and one mid-sized budget game that’ll release between next year and 2013.

All efforts from the studio will be multiplat, with the assumption being that one of those platforms is PC.

It added it’s continuing constant work on the RED Engine, used to power The Witcher II.

CD Projekt has the 360 version of The Witcher II coming out at some point next year.

Thanks, GAF.

1. Maximum Payne

Great news are great news!

2. Erthazus

Witcher 3 please.

3. Se_7_eN

@Erthazus – I would imagine that would count as a BIG title, and since they aren’t working on one. It looks like it will be a while :(

Wasn’t there supposed to be some Witcher 2 DLC released? Or am I making that up?

I hope whatever they are working on is an RPG.

4. Mike

Awesome. I’m naming my next child CD Projekt and the one after that RED Engine.

5. Talkar

There already is a bunch of DLC for The Witcher 2. I think we’re up at about 7 pieces of DLC right now ;)

6. Big_Boss

Can’t wait.

7. Edo

Read somewhere that the other title(besides the obvious TW3) is a SF shooter.

8. Takeshi

I am fine with waiting for W3 if it means they’ll get more experience as an developer and in the end, make a better game.

That being said, hopefully, one of these are an expansion pack for W2.

9. LOLshock94

Arnt they making a game called They?