Battlefield 3: Strike At Karkand gameplay video shows off some of pack’s weapons

Friday, 18th November 2011 15:28 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

EA has released a video providing a closer look at gameplay from the Strike at Karkand map for Battlefield 3. In it, you’ll also get a glimpse of some of the new Back to Karkand weapons in action around the 1:36 mark. The digital expansion pack set will be released in December for free to those who pre-ordered, or available the same date for $14.99/1200 MSP.

1. Cyph0n

Absolutely delicious. I simply cannot wait!

2. Se_7_eN

NOMG!!!! Going to be awesome!

3. Erthazus

Fantastic. Can’t wait for this and thats good that i have limited edition.
    Playing in the maps from Battlefield 2 is really going to be great.

FPS of the year.

4. Droid

Was that a vintorez in there? Can only view 240p version where i am atm. :(

5. Cozzy

So glad I got the limited edition version! :)

6. Len

Can’t wait as well, is there an actual date yet? Getting a bit hacked off with the cheaters at ther moment, sort it out EA!

Also had some nice fraudulent activity on my ccard from EA/Origin this week – thx for that!

7. LOLshock94

i really don’t get how people can enjoy this game, YES its better then cod but feels nothing like battlefield 2 and more like bad company 2.

8. Cozzy

@7 But can’t it still be a good game even if it’s not like Battlefield 2? Personally I think it’s amazing.

9. LOLshock94

@8 not when its the same game as last years

10. Cozzy

@9 It’s not though is it. I mean they’re obviously going to be similar but there are also many differences. As someone who liked Bad Company 2 even if it is the same I still find the online to be a fantastic experience. COD is pretty much the same game every year and although I’m not a massive fan of the series you can’t deny that it’s an enjoyable game.

11. DSB

@6 It’s long overdue at this point. In all the time I’ve played Modern Warfare 2 I’ve come across maybe three guys with an aimbot, in around 15 hours of BF3, I’ve come across two.