Goodies galore in shorts today, starting with an instance finder coming to Lord of the Rings Online, King of Fighters XIII DLC, Amazon sales, an indie game coming to Steam, and some interesting news out of Japan. Go ahead and hit the break.
- Great news for LOTRO players out there: Update 5 will not only contain new raids for smaller groups and a storyline involving Prince Théodred of Rohan, but an instance finder. Huzzah!
- Amazon has some nice sales on collector’s editions for Deus Ex, Duke Nukem, Naruto Shippuden, and Singularity.
- More fashions are coming to PS Home after PSN comes up from having a bit of maintenance Thursday.
- Speaking of all things PlayStation, Sony Japan has added a social section to the Japanese version of its PS Portal.
- More Nickleback is coming to Rock Band 3 next week. We blame Harmonix’s newest employee, Nick Chester, for this.
- A new territory control system is being introduced in Mortal Online.
- EVE Online users will be getting a Genolution CA-1implant, which boosts perception by 3, gives a 50% implant set bonus and provides a 1.5% power grid and capacitor amount bonus when the Crucible expansion hits November 29.
- In other EVE news, CCP recently altered the Jita monument, the main focus of the summer riots, to reflect said user riots against the status quo.
- Birmingham City Council is looking for developers to build a game for mobiles and tablets to promote the Library Of Birmingham.
- King of Fighters XIII DLC will start hitting December 7, with a certain fan favorite.
- Former PSN-exclusive, Sideway New York, is now available on Steam.
- A demo for Panzer Corps will be released next week, and includes six missions from the Bootcamp Campaign, plus the invasion of Poland and the first few turns of the Norway scenario.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.