Media Create has released its unit sales chart for the week of October 31 through November 6, and of the nine title debuts this week, Super Mario 3D Land took the top spot, besting Uncharted 3 by 218,493 units.
Super Mario moved 343,492 units, and helped provide a spike in 3DS sales. The handheld moved 145,271 units this week, compared to last week’s 65,041 units.
Other software debuts this week other than Uncharted 3 were Battlefield 3, Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest 3 and various versions of Winning Eleven which followed last month’s release on PS3 and Xbox 360.
The top 20 software chart is below. Last week’s figures can be found through here.
- Super Mario 3D Land (3DS): 343,492 (New)
- Uncharted 3 (PS3): 124,989 (New)
- Battlefield 3 (PS3): 123,379 (New)
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP): 122,286
- Kirby Wii (Wii): 55,779
- Winning Eleven 2012 (PSP): 45,437 (New)
- Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest 3 (3DS): 38,859 (New)
- Battlefield 3 (360): 27,723 (New)
- Just Dance Wii (Wii): 25,665
- Go Vacation (Wii): 16,995
- Winning Eleven Play Maker 2012 (Wii): 14,117 (News)
- Wii Sports Resort Wiiplus Pack (Wii): 12,570
- Idolmaster 2 (PS3): 10,721
- Winning Eleven 2012 (PS3): 10,636
- Winning Eleven 2012 (PS2): 9,786 (New)
- AKB1/48 If I Loved an Idol in Guam (PSP): 8,883
- Minna no Rhythm Heaven (Wii): 8,581
- Macross F Sayonara no Tsubasa Hybrid Pack (PS3): 8,352
- Naruto Narutimate Impact (PSP): 7,144
- Model Fashion Audition 2 (3DS): 6,643 (New)
The release of Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3 also helped PS3 sell a few more units compared to last week, but not by much. While BF3 was also released on 360 in the region, it didn’t help console sales at all, as units moved were down by 5 over last week.
Most hardware sales for formats other than 3DS, PSP, or PS3 were either down, flat, or slightly up compared to the prior week.
- 3DS: 145,271
- PSP: 27,952
- PS3: 26,966
- Wii: 11,725
- DSi LL: 2,041
- X360: 1,699
- PS2: 1,457
- DSi: 1,057
- DS Lite: 33