First 15 minutes of Modern Warfare 3 on YouTube

Sunday, 6th November 2011 23:36 GMT By Brenna Hillier

If you can’t wait the double-digit hours until Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 legitimately reaches your eager hands, watch the first 15 minutes through the break.

The video, captured from the Xbox 360 version and available in 720p, begins with the opening cinematic and carries on largely uninterrupted by a bare minimum of commentary. The uploader has promised more videos to come unless Activision shuts him down.

Modern Warfare 3 arrives on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 8. That’s seriously not that long to wait, so consider the spoilers in the video below carefully.

Thanks, OPM.

1. OrbitMonkey

To be honest the storyline completly died for me with MW2. The whole Russian invasion completely jumped the shark….

And the killing of Ghost AND Roach? Seriously fuck off. Hopefully the remainder of Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer is it? Will knock a better story from the hokum they got left with.

2. Ireland Michael

Dated graphics. Terrible acting. Pretentious exposition and story telling. Same unoriginal, practically identical gameplay.

*yawn*

3. OrbitMonkey

^ Funny that. You could be talking about BF3 (on consoles you rabid pc devils!! I know it looks great on your fancy rigs!!)

4. Ireland Michael

@3 At least they can act in Battlefield 3′s campaign. And the graphics certainly aren’t terrible.

Not that I even care about the single player in Battlefield 3. I’ve barely touched it. The multiplayer is the only thing I really care about in that game, and in that area Battlefield is infinitely superior to Call of Duty in almost every regard.

5. OrbitMonkey

Well only in your personel opinnion Michael. BF3 team deathmatch is certainly not the equal of CoD’s, though i do prefer BF3′S CQ over CoD’s capture the flag.

One thing i do DETEST about the BF3 maps though, is when you go out of bounds, when you KNOW THE ENEMY ARE IN THAT AREA!! Pisses me right off ;/

6. Ireland Michael

@5 “Well only in your personel opinnion Michael.”

Well no shit, Sherlock.

Everything I express is my opinion. I never claimed otherwise.

You can disagree with me, as anyone is free to do, but that doesn’t change the fact that, based on my personal experience, its what I think.

7. G1GAHURTZ

Not watching!

Mwahahaaaa!

8. 0ldsnake1

This post contains spoilers so if you want not to be spoiled DO NOT read this …

After finishing the the game for the srcond time today , i must say it is the best game of the series
    The graphics doesnt look exelent but it’s not that bad , it’s more polished than MW2 ,

I really enjoyed every single second of the game ….

Story is good but not epic , the story begins right after where MW2 ends … Unfortunately “Soap” will be killed in the story
    And I didnt like it Cuase I really liked soap , I think the last level is the best part of the game …
    Because you are in a juggernaut suit and you will blow the shit out of every one it’s really fun

Overall I give it a 9/10

Sorry for bad English

9. Erthazus

“Story is good but not epic”

So whats the story about and what is so good about it?

“The gameplay rocks … The fast paced , breathtaking gameplay we all know from COD games is back..”

so what is so rocking about that? Quake 1 was also fast paced, so?

10. 0ldsnake1

The story is about hunting down makarov , and all that shit ….

Story is good Cuase it finishes what they started in MW1 and frankly I always liked MW story so it was good for me

And about the gameplay , I can’t explain why it’s so good , just wait till u play it yourself , then you’ll understand what’s so rocking about it …

11. K-V-C

good story or not no one is buying mw3 for the story lol !!!!!

12. YoungZer0

Going to buy it tomorrow. For the money i got back for BF3. It’s probably the inferior game, but i won’t support developers/publishers who try to fuck with me.

13. Se_7_eN

@12 – But you will support the ones who sell you the same piece of shit game every year? Nice…

14. M. K.

Oh all the hate, I love it!

Michael, Erth and the others, did you already pre order your hyper special limited edition?

15. Ireland Michael

@14 …what?

16. Charlie Sheen

@14 michael, erth and the others are all hipsters that hate games going mainstream, so by the end of next year they will hate battlefield and lick homefronts arse. true story.

17. Ireland Michael

@16 You are hilarious.

I like plenty of “mainstream” games.

If you’re going to try insulting someone, at least try to come up with something substantial, instead of just pulling unsubstantiated insults out of you ass.

I dislike Call of Duty because I dislike it. There is nothing more to it than that.