Unlock Michael Bay’s NFS: The Run trailer by liking the game’s Facebook page

Wednesday, 2nd November 2011 20:21 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Starting today, folks can unlock a Need for Speed: The Run trailer by “liking” the game’s Facebook page. It was created by Michael “everything is better with explosions” Bay, who apparently, “player the game and spoke with the creative production team to get a feel for the franchise.” The page needs 250,000 “points” in order for the trailer to unlock, and as of this post, there’s 63,976. The game is out later this month. Thanks, Blue.

1. Charlie Sheen

Michael Bay?
    aliens.

2. Yoshi

I’ve already seen it, it goes… KABOOOM KAABLAMMMMM BAAAABOOOOM KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

3. Freek

I wonder when people will catch on that bribing people to “like you on Facebook” makes it totally meaningless.
    Wow, that game has 250.000 fans! Oh wait no, it’s 250.000 people who want to get free shit or unlock something.

4. AHA-Lambda

Michael Bay? Cars? Presumed explosions?

ya know what? sign me up XD

5. DSB

I think it’s pretty insulting to say that Michael Bay only does explosions.

He also does tits, ass, and SUPER SERIOUS MEGA DIALOGUE.

He should be flogged to within an inch of his life for abusing the genius that is John Turturro though.

6. The_Red

Now this is a fun idea. And this is coming from someone who HATES his Transformers movies with a passion (Mostly 1 and 2 though).

7. NiceFellow

Why isn’t there an option to “dislike” and prevent the thing being seen? That’s what I want to know.

8. Gizkata

Hate companies so much that push you through to see content on shitty Facebook.

9. aseddon130

i refuse to like because he did them crappy Transformers movies, with them three turds he did he killed all the good he did with The Rock and Bad Boys.

10. viralshag

Wow, it’s still only at 109,732 “points”. And it’s two points for every “like”, so 54,866. I wonder if Bay is enough of a selling point to get another 70,134 likes… I don’t think so.

I also don’t think this game is that high up on many people’s lists. I played the demo, it’s fun and I will probably get the game. In the middle of November though, with all the other big hitters? Not a chance.