Watch the first 30-minutes of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception

Tuesday, 1st November 2011 20:13 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Uncharted 3 is out today in the US, and tomorrow in Europe, and if you have yet to get your hands on it, below the break is the first 30 minutes. Don’t look if you wish to remain pure. Thanks, Ve3tro.

1. Christopher Jack

Anyone else legitimately amazed? Too bad I can’t afford it right now :(

2. Erthazus

I’m not amazed. Because:

A) I bought limited edition and i’m waiting for it. Better to experience it without spoilers.

B) I think everyone know it is amazing.

3. Machinetti

am getting a T-Shirt with mine tomorrow and its a special edition which means an awesome tin case! and a bunch of codes which il just give away through the friendlist.

Love these games since the first one was released! =)

4. Dannybuoy

Gord bless Game.co.uk (said in Uncharted 3′s best cockney accent) I received my copy today and have played for an hour tonight and so far I’m loving it. Ain’t nothin like breaking the street date.

5. Ireland Michael

That was pretty spectacular.

The writing, the art design, the graphics, the controls, the action. Everything about this is top class.

6. Gekidami

^ So yeah… that scene in the toilets, eh… In-game.

7. Ireland Michael

@6 Yeah, that surprised me.

They’ve definitely blown my expectations, that’s for sure. I didn’t think it was going to be possible to top the scale and visual excellence of the second game, but hey… they did it.

8. DuckOfDestiny

Just completed it on hard mode. It was great, loved the visuals in the desert. However *SPOILER* The final boss (to be honest it wasn’t even a boss) was terrible and had was not in the least bit challenging. *SPOILER*

9. TheBlackHole

I might buy a PS3 just for this trilogy. Looks fucking ace.

10. viralshag

@9, I remember the days when Blockbuster let you rent out an entire console for a few days. Those were some seriously big ass rent boxes. That’s what I would have suggested if it was still possible. This is by far the best franchise on the PS3 and most worth owning/borrowing one for.

I’m probably going to wait a bit to pick this one up. Once I’m done with BF3 and Skyrim, probably early December before TOR launches.