PS Plus members get Hydrophobia Prophecy for free next week

Saturday, 29th October 2011 21:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

It has been announced over on the PS Blog, that Plus members will get Dark Energy Digital’s Hydrophobia Prophecy for free upon release.

The game has been enhanced for PS3, with the team going so far as to call it “definitely our best version yet.” Gameplay wise it’s also in a “different league compared to the original release” as the design team went back to the drawing board and “reworked really almost everything from the ground up.”

Move support has been implemented, and the controls contain a “range of customisation options available so players can adjust it to their liking.”

Hydrophobia Prophecy releases on PSN November 1 in the US and November 2 in Europe.

Check out the video below.

1. Gekidami

Cool, ‘free’ is my favourite price.

2. Erthazus

LOL. Oh my god… ahaha. *laughing my ass off*

Free for this game is already “Too” much.

I seriously don’t recommend to anyone to download this piece of crap even for the water mechanic, Uncharted 3 will blow it out of the water anyway in that category.
    This game is a blur|bug fest and worst 3rd person shooter in this gen.

Sony, thank you very much for this present :D

3. Erroneus

With a metascore of 64, included Eurogamers brain dead review (EG reviews should be banned, useless as always), I’ll say that’s pretty good, plus the PSN version has been improved from the PC version and with added Move support.

I’ll say thats pretty good. Personally I’m looking forward to it and would have payed 10$ for it.

4. Machinetti

is anyone else getting a link to google reader when they press on the ps blog link?

and yeah iv been ps plus since the first day because i belived cross chat would be included which it was not and this horror game I WANT!

Aspecially Free! =)

5. Gekidami

^ Yeah, the linking is wrong.

6. Noodlemanny

Ooooooooh. Coolz.

7. freedoms_stain

That’s pretty sweet, I almost bought this a couple of times in the past on other platforms.

8. speedxl01

Very good, “the best version yet” Move, and FREE!!