Wed, Oct 26, 2011 | 13:33 BST
Wednesday shorts: StarCraft II, BF3, Snoop and RAGE
You need to be shortfied. Do it after the break.
- Lead art director at Blizzard, Samwise Dider, has detailed the thinking behind the three main races of StarCraft II.
- Snoop Dogg is a gaming walkthrough extraordinary. Which is why he’s given a walkthrough of RAGE. Give that shit a watch, yo.
- Digimon Masters has launched, according to Massively.
- Hello. Is it me you’re looking for, Battlefield?
- Back to the Future is $10 on Steam. Go nuts.
- You’ll get a ‘King of Soundtrack’ bonus if you pre-order King of Fighters XIII.