Korean ratings board outs Joe Danger XBLA

Tuesday, 25th October 2011 03:41 GMT By Brenna Hillier

A classification listing has lifted the lid on a heretofore unrevealed game, this time uncovering a surprising platform jump for an extablished exclusive.

The Korean ratings board, which has flagged the existence of several titles before official announcement, has awarded something called Joe Danger Special Edition the equivalent of an E for Everyone rating.

The game’s publisher is listed as Microsoft Korea, suggesting the former PlayStation Network exclusive may be on the way to Xbox Live Arcade.

Joe Danger developer Hello Games is currently working on its sequel. Microsoft declined to comment.

Thanks, Shack.

1. Golden

I hoped that this would be true. At the EG Expo the game was controlled with a generic controller that looked suspiciously like a 360 controller, I guess the controller thing shouldn’t be read into too much but I am glad Mr Danger os coming to XBLA,deffo one of the best games at the expo

2. shaw

green ps3 controllers red playstation 3 controller cheap sony ps3 controllers controller ps3 cinesi controller ps3 scontato orange playstation 3 controller pink playstation 3 controller pink ps3 controller dualshock

3. Golden

sorry, looked at this too early in the morning. Further to my first post the dude at the Joe Danger stand hinted at EG expo that should they decide to release the 1st game on XBLA they would want to make it special and add new things.
    Had I thought about this I could have been the one to ‘break the story’, hey ho.

4. Joe Musashi

Hmm. Weren’t we being told that Microsoft were turning their nose up at the prospect of PSN sloppy seconds?

JM

5. Psychotext

That would explain the “Special Edition” tag.

6. Gadzooks!

Nice, this is one of the few exclusives I enjoyed when I had a PS3. Nice to see we get an enhanced version on 360.

Will be picking this up for sure.