Go grab a cuppa. You’re in this one for the long haul.
- Ever asked yourself what it would be like to use your hand as a touch pad? Microsoft has answered the question for you.
- Guillermo del Toro thinks games and movies are different, because of the immersion and the player being part of “the narrative control.”
- CyberConnect 2’s CEO feels that games need to avoid making the same mistakes as anime.
- PS Home has been updated with new challenges for the Uncharted 3 Total Game Integration and Fortune Hunter.
- GameFront has another exclusive video for War in the North today. This one focuses on the Dwarf.
- Microsoft has released a video of a family playing Kinect Sesame Street TV and Kinect Nat Geo TV.
- Blindside, due out January from indie devs Michael T. Astolfi and Aaron Rasmussen, is a survival horror title with no graphics whatsoever.
- The Broken Sword trilogy is on sale through GOG, and the firm has added Broken Sword: Angel of Death to its ever-expanding library.
- THQ has relaunched its website with a new UI, improved functionality, stronger search, and consumer feedback.
- Closed beta registrations are now open for EverQuest II: Age of Discovery.
- Turbine has said it took its forums offline to fix a bug which would have compromised the forum database.
- Want your voice to portray a monster in R.O.H.A.N.? Find out how to go about this, here.
- Ubisoft has announced four new game show titles: Family Feud 2012, Hole in the Wall Deluxe Edition, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, and The Price is Right Decades.
- Oh look! Portal plushies! Do, want.
- Andriasang has posted shots of Gundam: Mokuba no Kiseki and Dragon Quest X.
- Facebook has refined its MAU/DAU calculations and some games don’t have as many users as previously thought.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.