Brock Lesnar final superstar confirmed for WWE ’12

Wednesday, 12th October 2011 07:12 GMT By Johnny Cullen

THQ’s confirmed that the final superstar to be confirmed for WWE ’12 is none other than the ‘next big thing,’ Brock Lesnar. Lesnar left the WWE in 2004, before going on eventually to UFC. But speaking to IGN, he said that he “probably wouldn’t be where I am today” without the WWE, adding that “the visibility from that company and what they did on a global network for ‘Brock Lesnar’ as a whole, put me on another level.”

There’s a trailer of his return below. Game’s out next month for PS3, 360 and Wii.

1. Suikoden Fan

Final? http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster theres 14 gaps at the bottom and brock will be only 1 of those

2. Christopher Jack

I want Jericho.

3. StolenGlory

Good point. I’ll also take Goldberg too thanks!

4. Suikoden Fan

Jericho, Goldberg, Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg, billy gunn, X pac, Chris benoit, Mankind, Kurt Angle.

Ok i know people will say that kurt and mankind are with tna but wwe could work something out, after all they got brock

and since arn anderson is in the game that gives a chance at sting being in it

5. Christopher Jack

@4, Benoit? He was my fav back in the day but after what he did, I can guarantee you that WWE will never use him for anything ever again.

6. Johnny Cullen

That. As far as the WWE’s concerned, Chris Benoit never existed.

7. Suikoden Fan

what he did was horrid, but as a wrestler he was good, though him not showing up would not be a surprise

8. DaMan

How can anyone like Goldberg? He was one of the reasons I stopped watching wrestling in 2004. It just became beyond nonsensical when they made it so he won against TripleH. The whole ‘unbeatable’ crap was ludicrous.