The shorts post is rather long today, so we’re going to go ahead and race to the finish with it.
- There’s apparently a Breaking Bad Easter Egg in RAGE.
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter is set for release on October 24.
- When you buy the extended cut of Green Lantern on Blu-ray, you’ll get a PSN code for a Sinestro Corps skin outfit for Batman: Arkham City. It’s through Best Buy, and the movie is out October 10.
- A three-pack from Blink-182 and The Clash’s Rock the Casbah have been added to Rock Band 3.
- The SingStore has been updated with Dusty Springfield, The Church, Kelly Clarkson, The Damned, REO Speedwagon, and more.
- Sony has also updated the US Video Store with Fast Five, Scream 4, The Lion King, Bad Teacher, and many more.
- Blizzard is resetting the ladder in the Diablo II on October 25.
- Knight Online goes into closed beta in Europe on October 11.
- Turbine’s latest LOTRO developer diary discusses the Epic Questline in the Isengard expansion.
- The latest Sony PS3 remote control features TV and Netflix controls. Damn it. I just bought one two months ago.
- If you like Facebook games, check out the launch trailer for Heroes of Neverwinter. Makes me want to play it.
- GamePron’s Friday screen dump can be found through here.
- Cryptic’s latest dev dairy for Star Trek Online discusses dilithium as currency. Too… many… Scotty… jokes.
- The latest issue of Jump shows Final Fantasy XIII-2 artwork featuring Snow. Sorry, Square, but I seriously had a good laugh looking at it.
- A Warriors Orochi 2 trailer with a really nasty looking Hydra is through here.
- Speaking of videos, here’s one for Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7.
- Oh, Ono, you just love teasing us with character reveals for Street Fighter x Tekken, don’t you?
- Sales are abundant this weekend. Proof is through: here, here, here, here, here, and here. Some lists may be similar, even.
The header image is a shot I took of the James L. Crow painting I have hanging in my dining room. It depicts what I will be doing next week on vacation: attending the fall meet at Keeneland. You can look over his work here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.