Assassin’s Creed: Revelations video is all about bombs

Friday, 7th October 2011 19:53 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Ubisoft has released an Assassin’s Creed: Revelations video which chats about the game’s bomb crafting. There are going to to plenty ways to blow stuff up with your creations, it seems. Sort of reminds us of a guy in our high school shop class. Unfortunately, things didn’t turn out so well for him. Watch the video below, courtesy of Joystiq.

1. Bluebird

Of course none of that matter because you will most likely still be able to parry and counterattack your way to victory. Taking out one guard at a time, because they all stand around you waiting for their turn.

2. NeoSquall

@1 And not a single shit was given.

3. hitnrun

@2 Because everyone finally got bored a few hours into the last one.

4. Maximum Payne

It looks ok but to be honest I don’t know if I will use it just because i prefer hidden blade…

5. KAP

I hate when they add a feature they expect players to use, especially when it’s adding very little to the overall package.

6. Sadismek

Just the same problem AC: Brotherhood had. They add so many features, but they’re useless, and you never feel like you need them, because if you have a hiddenblade and a hiddengun, you won’t need anything else.

For example, take the parachutes in Brotherhood. I think I only used them once, to see how they work, then I left them in the corner of my mind, because I didn’t need them! Or the poison-blade, or poison-darts, and the list can continue.

Though if the enemies come in waves, like in the demo they showed at Gamescom, and you’re injured, you can use these bombs. I can’t find another use for ‘em, though.