Get caught up on the news from yesterday and overnight below.
- Steve Jobs, Apple’s pioneering co-founder and chairman, has passed away. He was aged 56.
- Brenna’s taken a look back at Jobs’ career in a terrific and touching piece.
- The original Crysis has now launched on Xbox 360 and PS3 via Games on Demand and PSN.
- “It doesn’t matter” if RAGE was announced too early, id’s Tim Willits told VG247 at Eurogamer Expo two weeks ago.
- Yakuza of the End’s coming to Europe and the US next March as Yakuza: Dead Souls.
- Microsoft’s announced the full list of TV content providers coming to Xbox Live this fall, with the BBC finally coming onboard after long being rumoured.
- EA and Steam are currently working on a deal which will see Battlefield 3 appear on Steam, according to a rumour from yesterday.
- The V2.0 update of Gran Turismo 5 is releasing on October 11. It’ll come with the ability to save during endurance races, 11 new NASCAR vehicles. DLC is also in the works which will be announced at a later date.
- Nintendo’s getting an Ice White 3DS on November 1 for ¥15,000.
- Uncharted 3′s finished. YAY!
- Here’s Dead or Alive 5′s first full gameplay video.