Right. Let’s get you shorted real fast like.
- Remember when Xbox Live was down yesterday morning? It was due to an “interruption to normal traffic flow within our datacenters,” said the firm.
- Disney has filed a videogame trademark for Castle of Illusion which leads the Internet to believe a new game in the series will be coming eventually. Or at the very least a re-release.
- Those Arkham City trophies and achievements listed yesterday said something special. That something special can be found here. Don’t look if you don’t want to be informed.
- Oh look! New Monster Hunter 3G screenshots!
- Retro Studios helped to design a Donkey Kong course for Mario Kart 7.
- Here’s some new shots for Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS which hits PS3 in Japan in December.
- Falcom’s CEO has said he wants more Legend of Heroes games to be released in the future.
- NTT DoCoM will offer unlimited high speed 3G plans for PlayStation Vita in Japan.