DICE has listed the changes it’s making to Battlefield 3 thanks to all the hard work done by beta testers.
While a full list has been posted on the Battlelog forums, a shorter list with high profile changes is posted below, courtesy of the Battlefield Blog:
- Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
- Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
- Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
- Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
- Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
- A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
- Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
- Tweaked the Rank progression.
- Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
- Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
- Framerate stability fixes.
- The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
- Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
- Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
- Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
- Non working options in squad menu fixed: “Private” flag and “Switch Teams”.
Up to date news on changed and the beta itself can be found in the news section of Battlelog.
Meanwhile, DICE released a “welcome to the beta” video yesterday, and it can be watched below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.