Many things happened today. Some nice, some not so nice. Well, you all read things on the Internet, I don’t need to tell you about it all.
Today is the last day of September, but since I always have to have everything symmetric (I blame that on being a Libra instead of OCD), you have one more day of music headers to finish out your week.
It has been rather hard on me, honestly, choosing which bands or artists to use as I am a fan of so many different genres, tastes, and styles. Granted, as you probably noticed, I gravitate more towards “metal” and “alternative” (does that even hold meaning anymore?) female vocalists. However, if you were to look through my iTunes list or even my Army trunk full of CDs (not to mention my many boxes of cassette tapes, albums, and 45s) you would find anything and everything under the sun.
Music is indeed my first love, and while it has taken a while for it to get here, my piano will finally arrive sometime next week. It’s a long story as to why it is not in my possession just yet, but instead of ranting about who is to blame for its absence and why (@#$%ing bastard), let’s just say I am pleased as punch I will finally be able to tickle the ivory again, soon. Cross your fingers for me at least. I need some sort of creative outlet in my life, because I can’t knit worth a damn.
Now, let’s get you caught up on my shift before my RSS feed explodes and I feel compelled to keep working.
- Fan reaction to Dragon Age 2 “caught us off-guard,” says Muzyka
- Serious Sam 3 delayed into mid-November
- “Two more major features” to be implemented into Minecraft before November release
- Mythic co-founder Mark Jacobs forms casual gaming firm City State Entertainment
- Fez delayed into early 2012
- IndiePub launches “Steam for indies,” distribution service
- Square prices Army Corps of Hell for Vita’s Japanese release
- Bloodbath Arena DLC delayed for Dead Island
- Sonic Generations video shows off Dreamcast-era levels
- Battlelog video discusses how to create a personalized Platoon in Battlefield 3
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky dated for Europe
- Rise of Immortals launches on Steam with multiple exclusive items
- Rocksteady: With Arkham City being open-world, “we needed a load of villains to toss at Batman”
- Nintendo Power lists 42 Wii games which moved 1 million or more copies
- Free Portal 2 “Peer Review” DLC hits October 4
- Bioware open to the idea of a Mass Effect MMO
- Konami announces Limited Edition for Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Friday Shorts II: ABBA, Ultima, SWTOR email goof, Gotham City, UC3 Subway
- XBL Activity for week of September 19 – Gears 3 comes second to Black Ops
They have said this enough now, I reckon.
Bad news, but it’s for a good reason.
Crazy kids just can’t get enough of their Minecraft.
Sorry to be bearer of bad news on that one. Don’t blame the messenger, etc.
I can’t decide if that is expensive or not, but it sure sounds it.
At least the team is working on what matters first.
Yes! This looks better and better every time I watch it.
Hopefully, this video explains things a bit.
Finally dated, and with tons of goodies.
Might have to give this a try, even though I am terrible at PvP. Well, unless I am kicking Ron’s ass in LOTRO.
This post contains ZERO SPOILERS.
People in the US love Wii.
Hopefully this made your day.
Intriguing, but I have yet to play a Mass Effect game in the first place to be even remotely interested in the possibility of an MMO on it – yet. Yes, I know, I suck. Alright?
Whip out yer wallets.
Oh ABBA. I loved your fashion sense when I was a little kid. I don’t now, though.
I will be interested to see the figures from this week when they are released.
Have a Happy Friday night!