Thu, Sep 29, 2011 | 12:34 BST
Thursday shorts: Team Bondi, Planetside 2, Wildstar, more
It’s Thursday and there’s a very long shorts list to go through. Get to it.
- Team Bondi boss Brendan McNamara is to appear in the UK at the Bradford Animation Festival next month to give a talk called “Bringing Humanity to Games.”
- There’s a new video of Planetside 2′s respawn chambers being drawn on GI. And Massively has all the details from a Twitter chat for the game.
- Here’s another RIFT trailer.
- The fan remake of Duke Nukem 3D’s on hold, according to its makers.
- Here’s a taste of what to expect from the music of Wildstar, Carbine and NCSoft’s new MMO.
- Here’s some mirrored boxes if that catches your attention. Some of that aren’t that bad, but most of them actually are.
- Did you know right now, the Racoon City situation would start heading towards it climax right now if it was actually happening? Here you go.
- “Aaaaa! devs holding art contest for ‘semi-sequel’,” says Joystiq.
- There’ll be no Snake vs Monkey in MGS3 for the MGS HD Collection. Sad face. But there will be Monster Hunter missions for Peace Walker HD.
- Here’s a trailer for King Arthur: Fallen Champions.
- And a Might and Magic VI trailer too.
- R-Type’s being pulled from Virtual Console on Wii tomorrow.
- Want to know why Sonic creator Yuji Naka is creating a fishing game? Here.