Report – PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations delayed

Thursday, 29th September 2011 17:48 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Eurogamer is reporting that the PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations has been delayed to December 2 while the console versions are still on course for a November release. The announcement was revealed by the Czech Ubisoft Facebook page (via EG.cz). Ubisoft has been contacted for confirmation of the news.

1. badboy_122

of course … I expected that :(

2. Erthazus

LOL

3. Talkar

ehm… Surprise? xD

4. Metal Gear

“It lives: I Am Alive becomes PSN, XBLA affair this winter”
    “PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations delayed”

Ubifail.

5. Maximum Payne

Well its only one month delay compare to other assassins which were like 4-5 months

6. Yoshi

SHOCKER
    @5 Weren’t the others delayed a month then extended XD

7. KillerDD

To be honest I don’t mind at all!! I’m buying 4 games in a week, it’s kind of expensive for me! At least that’s 79 Euro’s less for me in November!

8. Hunam

To be honest, if anyone actually believed the PC version was coming out on the same days the console ones they deserve a slap.

9. albo88

the least game i buoyed from ubishit for PC was far cry 2 just for the map editor that game was awesome online

but now they are fucking up every time so yeah if they wont to trite us all like hackers that we just hack and dont buy then like that ill be ill just hack the game who cares i just wont the single player multiplayer on AC series is shit anyway

10. NeoSquall

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I FUCKING KNEW IT.

11. Edo

More time for Arkham City and And Skyrim.

12. Lahanas

LOL. I like that they always wait until the game’s release is close to announce the pc delay. Once again, ubi trolling the pc nerds!

13. YoungZer0

We need more time to implement our new and less-broken* DRM.

*Not really

14. ultramega

Nothing to see here. Same as always. At least the PC versions are better though. I can’t complain about that.

15. Edo

#14 Actually they are not,only the first one,was optimised as it should be ,the other two were awful console ports(even though they were both delayed),for instance I can ran both Metro 2033(on very high)and The Witcher 2(everything on except uber sampling)with 40 FPS average.On the other hand I couldn’t get even 30 FPS either on AC 2 or Brotherhood and not even on the highest settings!Not to mention the fact that Metro 2033 and The Witcher 2 are several times more demanding on hardware than any Assassin’s Creed game.

16. NeoSquall

@15 that’s a problem in your rig, because I had neither of your issues with both AC sequels, compared to Metro 2033 and The Witcher 2

17. Edo

#16 Yeah..I don’t think so dude,the problem is bad optimisation for PC or should I say consolitis.My rig specs goe way above recommended system requirements for Assassin’s Creed games.

18. Maximum Payne

@17 I played on my (now old PC) dual core amd @2.0 ghz and Nvida 8600 Gt every assassin Creed on 1024*768 on medium-high

19. Edo

#18 So!?who says that I can’t play it!?