Hello. You may have noticed I hadn’t done this in two days. I can only sincerely apologise. Actually, I’m not going to, even though I just technically did.
The reason why I haven’t done this is because I’ve been working on my Uncharted 3 interview from Eurogamer for the past two days, which was a fair bit of work. But it’s all done now, so we’re back in business.
As for when you’re going to see that, you’re most likely going to be seeing it tomorrow. But when it does go live, hopefully before the weekend anyways, you’ll hopefully see how much of a pleasure I had in doing that interview. Seriously the best I’ve ever conducted.
And we’ve still got more to come, but that’s for later. Here’s what happened on my shift AFTER I slept in. Again:
- Blizzard: No Titan unveil at Blizzcon next month
- Internal PayPal email points to November 15 release for new Xbox Dashboard
Sounds feasible, what with it being the tenth anniversary of Xbox.
- Game Informer goes live with Last Guardian preview
It’s actually from last year, but it makes the wait even more unbearable.
- GAME, GameStation MW3 pre-orders to get double XP at launch
- PSN getting more maintenance this evening
Not very idle timing with the BF3 beta going live today.
- Ruffian Games on hunt for new art director
You good at your art? Get up to Dundee, then!
- Thursday shorts: Team Bondi, Planetside 2, Wildstar, more
SHORTY SHORTY SHORT SHORTS.
- Syndicate release date Feb 21, first trailer rocks socks
This looks properly wicked. Soundtrack adds to the awesome too.
- Prepare to Die: Dark Souls to last for “many years”
I spoke to Namco UK marketing boss Lee Kirton about Dark Souls ahead of its release next week. Get reading, kids.
And that’s it. Actually, it isn’t. There’s one more thing to come tonight from me after this goes live. Watch for it at 5pm.
See you tomorrow at 7am. Baring my alarm doesn’t fail me again. Fucking iPhone.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.