Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC appears for PC version

Thursday, 29th September 2011 03:36 GMT By Brenna Hillier

A pair of new DLC packs for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, previously only available as part of pre-order and limited edition bonuses, have appeared on Steam, sporting exclusive equipment and even – gasp! – mission content.

Steam News has details of the contents, the first of which seems to sport an additional mission.

Explosive Mission Pack

• Bonus mission
  • Grenade Launcher
  • Remote-Detonated Explosive Device
  • Automatic Unlocking Device.

The second pack offers a leetle bit of a pay-to-win feature, which will come in handy if you’re desperate for a few more augmentation points.

Tactical Enhancement Pack

• Double-Barrel Shotgun
  • Silenced Sniper Rifle
  • 10,000 extra in-game credits

I don’t see either pack on the local console networks at the moment. A more extensive piece of DLC for the game, The Missing Link, is due in October on all platforms.

Thanks, Blue.

1. ultramega

Yee. It’s the pre-order DLC. Was wondering when it would inevitably pop-up.

2. djjoejoe

What sucks is these items don’t take weapon mods, you can add all of these things via the console commands for the game so that’s why I know :)

Buy the one with the extra mission I guess, and give yourself the other items via the console for free :) Look for the hamburger(?) mod thingy for deus ex.

3. triggerhappy

WOW. I just playing there, exited the game and up pops a ‘new content availible’ message :D

4. Brenna Hillier

I’ve updated the article to indicate it’s the pre-order DLC. Thanks!

5. Froseidon

I’m pretty sure I saw this on the Xbox Live Marketplace yesterday. I think that the Tactical pack is 320 MS Points. Not sure about the price of the Explosive Missions Pack as I cannot see it due to mine been the limited edition.

If it is on the Xbox Live Marketplace, I’m pretty sure it’ll be on PSN Store (or whatever it is called).

6. flameifrit

I think i’ll give it some time before I venture into this game again. Untill i’m sure all of the DLC’s they plan to release for this game have been released then I get a MASSIVE content boost :)

7. OwningXylophone

@ djjoejoe

“What sucks is these items don’t take weapon mods”

Erm, I think your wrong there buddy… My silenced sniper rifle has increased damage, ammo cap and rate of fire along with a laser sight, not sure about the shotgun as I got rid of that POS quite quickly.

No mods for the grenade launcher though, but it really doesn’t need it when you can kill a boss in 3 shots.