Syndicate’s out next February and Amazon’s on fire, or something. Here’s everything you need to know right now.
- The Battlefield 3 beta goes live for all today. Here’s what to expect.
- DICE opened up the 64-player Caspian Border BF3 map to PC beta players last night.
- Amazon’s announced the Kindle Fire Tablet.
- Pre-order and limited edition DLC for the PC version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution’s is now available for purchase.
- Syndicate’s out next February, according to multiple reports.
- Id’s 20th anniversary celebrations made it as far as the Sydney Opera House. We were there.
- Blizzard’s confirmed it won’t show Titan, it’s next MMO, at Blizzcon next month. This is in response to an analyst, who yesterday predicted it’d happen.
- RAGE will change your perception of id, apparently.
- Vita was supposed to release in early December, Sony said in Famitsu this week.
- An anonymous developer has slagged off Sony’s reputation as being helpful in terms of support. This has opened a bit of a worm can.
The Need For Speed: The Run demo is due October 18.
- Remember that talk of The Old Republic being the last subs MMO? BioWare thinks otherwise.
- Kane & Lynch 3 may be a real thing, according to an IO job listing.
- Kazunori Yamauchi’s confirmed GT5’s Spec 2.0 update for the third week of October.
- Dark Souls and 3DS topped Japan last week.
- David Cage is back. Not that he ever went away. He’s not in games to make money, he said yesterday.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.