Lots of little bits and bobs through the break – many of them incongruously interesting! Has the world gone mad? MOAR STUPID VIDEOS.
- Here’s a trailer for Rift’s 1.5 update.
- Falcom is making a new Legends of Heroes game for the Vita in addition to its Ys game.
- Starhawk takes a lot of cues from cinema because Warhawk felt “hollow”, apparently.
- Capcom Mobile – which has had amazing success with titles like The Smurfs on iPhone – is expanding to Android.
- A strange new MMO called The Repopulation has been announced, featuring a blend of andbox and theme park mechanics. Wut?
- There’s a sequel coming for indie hit AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!
- If you enjoy talk about how sweet your GPU’s on-card physics is, you’ll like this discussion of how set Batman: Arkham City will be on PC.
- Funcom’s Craig Morrison has written an interesting blog on the state of the MMO scene.
- Microsoft has filed a patent for a gaming phone which comes apart into several pieces.
- A hattrick of bad news for fighter fans now. The new features found in Viata update BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend will not be released as DLC for the standard version.
- Atlus has delayed King of Fighters XIII into November – but there’s a new trailer through the link.
- Meanwhile, craking indie effort Skullgirls has been pushed back into next year!
- Nintendo’s being sued over the tech used in the WiiMote. Again.
- Creepy iOS title The Dark Meadow is due in October – check out the new trailer.
- A new publisher has been launched with a plan to target Middle Eastern markets. That’s good news as gamers in the region are pretty underserved.
Today’s unrelated street art.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.