Tue, Sep 27, 2011 | 08:59 BST
BULLETCAST, September 27 – What you need to know now
“A day closer to death.” It’s not Christmas yet, idiot boy. Don’t stop. We’re just getting to the fun bit. Here’s everything you need to know this morning in video and text form.
- More Skyrim impressions for you, this time from Nathan.
- And here’s a look at Skyrim’s perk tree and racial abilities.
- The full Battlefield 3 TV spot went live yesterday, featuring a Jay-Z track.
- FIFA 12 is almost upon us. Check out GAME’s midnight launch plans.
- Modern Warfare 3 has dedicated servers because Modern Warfare 2 didn’t and everyone moaned. Natch.
- Also, Modern Warfare 3′s 360 cheevos are public. Not long now.
- BioWare’s refusing to give up on the Jade Empire dream. Good luck with that, docs.
- Minecraft Android will release on September 29. The iOS version still has no date.
- Dead Space 3 has a script, according to this rumour.
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations got an extended E3 trailer cut yesterday.
- Services like Call of Duty: Elite will soon be standard for larger games, reckons Activision.
- “New nVidia drivers said to up Battlefield 3 performance by 38 percent,” says our headline. I’m not going to argue.
- Remember that PS Home reboot? Shit just got potentially real.
- PSN went down for maintenance again last night. We’re going to get an official line on what’s going on this morning.
- The ESRB’s rated I am Alive. You can probably guess what that means.
- Guild Wars 2 is basically amazing. Watch these Eurogamer Expo videos to see why.