TGS and EG Expo stopped me doing these for a while, but I’m, like, so back. Here’s all the news you need to catch up on now.
- Eurogamer Expo’s “arrived”. Here’s why.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic as confirmed for a December release at Eurogamer Expo in London yesterday.
- Get all of out Eurogamer Expo coverage here, including hands-ons with Mass Effect 3, Battlefield 3 and Skyrim, and developer session reports on Batman: Arkham City, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Ninja Gaiden 3, Guild Wars 2, Uncharted 3, id’s 20th birthday bash, Prey 2, the OnLive launch, Battlefield 3 and PlayStation Vita.
- FIFA 12 reviews have started to go live. Get the lot here.
- Gears of War 3’s leaderboards have given a possible hint to upcoming maps.
- The original Crysis is releasing on PSN and XBLA on October 4.
- PSN suffered a few twinges over the weekend, but it’s all looking rosy now.
- Zynga’s profit is down 95 percent year-on-year, but revenue is largely static.
- EA used success with FIFA as a model for taking market-share away from competitors with its Battlefield marketing.
- MMORTS End of Nations has been pushed back to 2012.
- Why does RAGE have an 8Gb PS3 install and come on three discs for 360? Read this.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.