The biggest news of the day, by far, was Star Wars: The Old Republic finally being handed a release date. Because of this, I finally broke down and pre-puchased the game. I now have $12 to my name. Thanks, EA. Thanks a lot.
EG Expo: Ray, Greg talk BioWare – SWTOR dated, more
So much was chatted about, along with a date for SWTOR. I’ve been having a tough time concentrating all day because of this.
EG Expo hands-on: Mass Effect 3 goes into overdrive
Johnny played Mass Effect 3. How jealous are you over this?
Star Wars: The Old Republic gets release date and pricing
EG Expo: AC Revelations session and demo detailed
Tons of revelations and more on AC: Revelations in there.
EG Expo: Arkham City kapowed, Catwoman demoed
At this point, I am wondering if Johnny’s fingers are bleeding nubs of pain yet.
Other than that, Johnny attended many a developer session at the EG Expo today. You can get caught up on all that through the feature links, and the lovely box out in this post.
Right. I am off to eat some left over chili I made last night. It tasted great I might add, and will be even hotter and even more tasty tonight. Thank goodness I have boxes upon boxes of Zantac. I am going to need it to keep my stomach from spontaneously combusting. If anyone ever wants my chili recipe and can handle hot, drop me a mail and I will hand over my culinary secrets.
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair hitting PSN September 27
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning gets a story trailer
- Quick Quotes: Vince Zampella on the protection of creative control
- The Darkness II trailer gets you caught up on the story
- Super Mario 3D Land uses StreetPass, P-Winged Assist Blocks
- PSA: PSN maintenance tomorrow in Europe brings some titles offline
- Slightly Mad crowdsourcing new games, first up is C.A.R.S.
- RAGE: Willits explains why PS3 has an 8GB install, why 360 has multiple discs
- EA uses FIFA as an example of how to take the market share away from rivals
- Bethesda details Gun Runners’ Arsenal DLC
- Saturday Shorts: Sales, City of Heroes, Salem, DCUO, Ed Vaizey, more
- Deus Ex DLC includes new boss battle made by Eidos instead of Grip
Better late than never.
A big nerd dream of mine, is to have a sit down with Rolston, Salvatore, and McFarlane. I would probably die in the middle of it from the sheer amount of awesome radiating from the three.
Still no word on what his studio is working on.
Go Jackie, go! Kill ‘em all.
Um, okay. I think I understand this. Maybe not.
No biggie. Just play something else for a while.
Got money to invest? Try this out.
Explained, in a non-Carmack way. In other words, I didn’t cry while reading the interview. I get headaches when too much tech is talked. Plus, I feel dumb afterward.
I found it amusing that Intat used the same analogy with BF3 that he used with MoH exactly one year ago to the exact same site. Maybe I am just easily amused.
More guns are a good thing.
Seriously. This chick needs to leave the Stormtrooper helmet on. Then again, who am I to judge.
No Grip. All Eidos. Now, if you have issues beating this boss, you know who to yell at.
See you on Tuesday.