Gun Runners’ Arsenal releases next week for Fallout: New Vegas, and to get you acquainted with the weapons, Bethesda has updated its blog with more information.
- Mad Bomber (Perk) – Specialized training is now available for wastelanders with a talent for Repair and a love of Explosives.
- Tin Grenade, Fat Mine – Two ends of the Mad Bomber spectrum, similar purposes: blowing things up.
- Nuka-Grenade – This East Coast special has finally reached the shores of Lake Mead via some impressive and inventive Mad Bombers.
- Optimized Small Energy Cell, Micro Fusion Cell, Electron Charge Pack, and Flamer Fuel – Optimized Energy Weapon ammo: 30 percent more damage, superior armor penetration, and they even weigh less. The only drawback is a slight increase in weapon degradation. Requires Vigilant Recycler.
- GRA Laser Pistol, Plasma Pistol – We’ve worked on some distribution deals for customizable low-end Energy Weapons. Don’t let the “low-end” designation fool you.
- Cleansing Flame, MF Hyperbreeder Alpha – Two more one-of-a-kind (until we hear otherwise) Energy Weapons for clients who are interested in those things.
- Sprtel-Wood 9700, The Smitty Special – We’ve got a line on two ultra-high-end unique models for our more well-to-do clients.
There’s more detail through the link, and is much more creatively put than I could ever describe it to you.
It will run you $3.99/320 MSP and will be made available September 27 for PC, PS3, Steam, and Xbox 360.