Gun Runners’ Arsenal releases next week for Fallout: New Vegas, and to get you acquainted with the weapons, Bethesda has updated its blog with more information.
- Mad Bomber (Perk) – Specialized training is now available for wastelanders with a talent for Repair and a love of Explosives.
- Tin Grenade, Fat Mine – Two ends of the Mad Bomber spectrum, similar purposes: blowing things up.
- Nuka-Grenade – This East Coast special has finally reached the shores of Lake Mead via some impressive and inventive Mad Bombers.
- Optimized Small Energy Cell, Micro Fusion Cell, Electron Charge Pack, and Flamer Fuel – Optimized Energy Weapon ammo: 30 percent more damage, superior armor penetration, and they even weigh less. The only drawback is a slight increase in weapon degradation. Requires Vigilant Recycler.
- GRA Laser Pistol, Plasma Pistol – We’ve worked on some distribution deals for customizable low-end Energy Weapons. Don’t let the “low-end” designation fool you.
- Cleansing Flame, MF Hyperbreeder Alpha – Two more one-of-a-kind (until we hear otherwise) Energy Weapons for clients who are interested in those things.
- Sprtel-Wood 9700, The Smitty Special – We’ve got a line on two ultra-high-end unique models for our more well-to-do clients.
There’s more detail through the link, and is much more creatively put than I could ever describe it to you.
It will run you $3.99/320 MSP and will be made available September 27 for PC, PS3, Steam, and Xbox 360.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.