PS Plus subs get Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD 50% off

Friday, 23rd September 2011 19:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Capcom has posted a reminder on the PS Blog, that Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD arrives next week through the normal PSN update. Along with notice to mark your calendars, is the news that Plus subs can get the game for 50 percent off. Also, anyone who purchases the game will receive five free PSN avatars. Hit up the link for more.

1. K-V-C

downloaded re4 still havnt finished it yet !!! but and code veronica is the only re game i havnt played might give it a shot

2. Gekidami

^ Its probably one of the hardest RE games, RE4 is a real cake walk compared to it, even on its hardest difficulty.

That said, if there are people who arent aware of this yet; RE4 HD is totally half-arsed, i dont expect this to be any different.

3. Phoenixblight

I am still wary of getting Code Veronica it looks awful compared to all current HD remakes. Even God of War Origins look better than that game.

I am not getting RE4 HD I owned it for the Gamecube, and Wii. I am over it. Wouldn’t mind playing Code Veronica again though.

4. DaMan

CV was the easiest RE ever made. Unless you never use the knife.

5. HeavyD-Love

Loved CV, blew me away on the dreamcast.

As for all the HD critisicm, i say hey, they bumped the res and made it widescreen. I’m happy.

6. triggerhappy

Played it recently on PCSX2 emulator. Kinda wish I hadn’t though and I could have got it in widescreen too :(

7. loveaya

Whatever…Capcom is a bitXX for now…Just to make sure more money. How about a REUC+REDC collection?

8. osric90

It’s stupid how they didn’t give RE4 the 1080p or 720p treatment. It’s like “hello?”. How can you do such a stupid thing?

9. K-V-C

yea i agree re4 hd was just a cheap cash in !!!! they didnt really do anything to the graphics and the sound effects are still the same but having said that re4 is still a brill game !!!