Snuggle up to this second batch of shorts.
- Viacom has filed a lawsuit against the shareholders of Harmonix, saying it overpaid them and it wants its money back.
- Once the GoG client has been downloaded 6 million times, everyone will get Broken Sword: Shadow of The Templars Director’s Cut for free. The 6 millionth person to download the client gets every game on the platform free.
- Neversoft is working on a new FPS for Activision, according to a recent job posting.
- Massively has interviewed two of the developers behind RuneScape: Clan Citadels.
- Aion has turned 2 years old, and from now until October 2 you can celebrate with a festival.
- Rotastic has been given a launch trailer.
- Xseed is to publish Vanillaware’s online RPG Grand Knights History.
- Codemasters has signed a multi-title deal to use Exit’s Photon Engine for its MMO games.
- Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken hits PSN this October.
- Amazon has Wii on sale.
- EA has named Rajat Taneja as its global chief technology officer. He previously spent 15 years at Microsoft as CVP of its commerce division.
- Speaking of EA, CEO John Riccitiello would like to see the US government ease up on the green card issue to allow more engineers and tech people into the country.
- 28 percent of people surveyed believe 3D on 3DS takes away from the gameplay.
- A report supposedly quoting Nvidia’s math, claims PC games revenue will out pace console game sales by 2014.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.