Rockstar re-releases Max Payne 3 trailer with pop-ups

Thursday, 22nd September 2011 17:12 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Last week, Rockstar released the first trailer for Max Payne 3, and today it has re-released it, with additional information in the form of pop-ups. These blurbs in the video highlight things previously glimpsed along with information on the game’s characters like Raul Passos, the Comando Sombra gang, and early details on Max Payne 3′s weapons, melee, cover, physics, the return of Bullet Time. Max Payne 3 is out in March for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

1. Quasar

this is not max payne, fuck it
    no night, no noir, no new york

2. Phoenixblight

I can’t wait for this game Mass Effect 3 and Max Payne, oh yeah!

I never enjoyed the original Max Payne this will interesting to see Rockstar’s version.

3. klewd

4. Erthazus

@2 Playing Max Payne 3 is like playing Mass Effect 3 and not knowing anything about past 2 games.

+ there is more connection to the story, than in ME series combined.

5. TerraZet

Either way, this goes against what max payne is.

I’m glad sam lake killed off max payne because from what I can see this is just Die Hard 5.0

6. Phoenixblight

I have played both games, I didn’t enjoy them. Whats different from those games to this one? Well its Rockstar which have made far more enjoyable games than Remedy. BTW Rockstar already mentioned that it will be easy for people that haven’t played the previous games to easily get in to Max Payne 3.

7. osric90

I’d rather, once again, having Max Payne 1 and 2 in a single blu-ray with 1080p graphics, better physics (in the case of the first game) and extras, trailers, secrets, trophies, etc… I’m sure this game will be good but I’d rather have the first two running into my PS3 in HD, not PC not PS2.

8. Maximum Payne

But this is same trailer ?!

9. YoungZer0

“Why in gods name is there even a third one, max got over his shit in 2 theres no reason for him to be all moody anymore, he overcame his demons”

Right, he overcame his demons … why exactly? You think because he said at the end “But it was good.” He he overcame his demons? That’s what you see in hollywood films, but that’s not how the human psychology works.

@3: Don’t bother. They refuse to understand.

10. Anders

What #7 said. Will still play this though.