We’re about to descend upon London for the final show in our little VG247 trade calendar. The Eurogamer Expo is go time, baby.
After months on the road, visiting every possible location under the sun from San Francisco and LA for GDC and E3 to Cologne and Seattle for gamescom and PAX Prime, Eurogamer Expo is the final stop in our world tour.
Myself and Pat will be in attendance at the show at Earls Court, while Stace Harman will be helping us with a few things too. Steph and amazing VG247 contributor Alex Donaldson will be covering any news from the show and elsewhere on the site from home.
We’ve listed all the main sessions we’re going to be attending from Thursday-Saturday – Pat’s flying back to France tomorrow and I’ll be flying back to Belfast on Sunday morning, so we’re not doing the Sunday – so it’s all here in a handy guide if you want to read the liveblog for certain events or if you’re going.
All times are in BST.
- 12pm: PlayStation Vita session from SCE WWS European boss Michael Denny
- 1pm: Battlefield 3 session from DICE GM Karl-Magnus Troeddson
- 2pm: OnLive session from CEO Steve Perlman
- 3pm: Prey 2 session from Human Head’s Chris Reinhart
- 5pm: Uncharted 3 session from Naughty Dog’s Richard Lemarchand and Nathan Drake himself, Nolan North.
- 12pm: id Software 20th anniversary session from Tim Willits
- 1pm: Guild Wars 2 session from ArenaNet
- 4pm: Ninja Gaiden 3 session from Team Ninja’s Peter Garza
- 12pm: BioWare session from Dr. Ray Muzyka and Dr. Greg Zeschuk.
- 1pm: Assassin’s Creed: Revelations session from Ubisoft Montreal’s Brent Ashe and Raphael Lacoste
- 2pm: Hitman Absolution session from IO Interactive’s Hakan Abrak
- 4pm: Dark Souls session from From Software’s Uchiyama-san
In addition, we’ve got interviews locked for Uncharted 3, Prey 2, id’s Tim Willits, Dark Souls and Ninja Gaiden 3. We’re still waiting to hear back on a couple of other interview opps as well, so this isn’t the final definitive list.
Keep watching below for updates throughout the show.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.