Johnny’s off gallivanting around the wonders of the Eurogamer Expo, which had its first day open to the press today. He and Pat will be a pair of busy bees getting coverage from the show ready for you – but in the meantime let me get you caught up on what happened today in the world of news.
As you can expect there’ll be tons of interviews, features and news coming out of the EG Expo over the next three days. Keep watching our Eurogamer liveblog for the latest.
Steph’ll be back with a US wrap later – but here’s what happened on the European clocks. Don’t forget today’s shorts either.
- Uncharted 3 gets a 320GB console bundle
Sony’s biggest hardcore offering of the year gets a full bundle in the US.
- OnLive’s UK Launch Titles Revealed
Over 120 titles launch alongside the cloud gaming service in the UK.
- OnLive reveals UK pricing, Service partners
BT and GAME join forces with OnLive as it launches in the UK.
- Layton and Ace Attorney Creators talk about their crossover title
Level-5 and Capcom chaps talk about mashing Ace Attorney and Professor Layton together.
- More direct-feed Dragon Quest X screens get out
Square Enix’s Wii MMO entry in the Dragon Quest series, pictured.
- Space Channel 5, SEGA Bass Fishing head to XBLA and PSN
Fish, dancing, and a space-bound version of Michael Jackson heading to your local console digital download service.
- Nintendo UK outline Zelda Anniversary Plans
Concerts, free games and special editions to celebrate 25 years.
- Valve reveals Arsenal modes for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
A new mode pulled right from the mod community for the Counter-Strike update.
- Square Enix reveal the Invadercade
iPad, meet Arcade Cabinet. I hope you two get on.
- Dragon Quest Collection tops the Japanese Charts
Three NES games on a Wii disc steal the Japanese number one.
- Producer letter reveals target date for major Final Fantasy XIV patch
Team targets September 30th for release of another major overhaul for the failing MMO.
- Layton’s London Life Trailed
Nintendo US drops a trailer of the game within the new Layton game. INCEPTION.
- Forza 4 ‘Season Pass’ Confirmed, to offer six add-on packs
Six DLC packs for Microsoft’s new racing sim at a 30% discount if you buy up-front.
- Rising Star Games reveals King of Fighters XIII’s PAL Pre-order Package
A four CD soundtrack and other bonuses if you pre-order Rising Star’s fighter.
- Microsoft UK to take new Kinect titles on the road
Kinect Star Wars and others to be playable across the UK from September.
I’ll be back tomorrow with even more news as EG Expo rages on. Have a good evening, all.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.