Hey all, it’s me again with my shift wrap. Time to get you caught up.
Not a whole lot happened today, as I suspect most industry folks are traveling to London for the EG Expo. I know Johnny, Pat, and Stace are, along with the majority of the European and UK press. So, we’ll blame the slow-news drudgery on it whether that be the case or not.
Anyway, enjoy the Depeche Mode header. They are probably my most favorite band ever next to Led Zeppelin.
- US PS Store Update, Sept. 20 – Resident Evil, Lonesome Road, Nirvana, SR2
- Euro PS Store Update, Sept. 21 – RE4 HD, Rezurrection, Lonesome Road
- NFS: The Run video introduces you to the story
- Epic “felt the need to properly represent” women in Gears 3
- Paradox developing Syndicate-inspired action-RTS called Cartel
- Diablo III closed beta footage shows wizard gameplay
- SWTOR: Phase 2 of guild formation allows for alliances
- Limited beta for League of Legends: Dominion has started
- id: “A dozen or so,” sources inspired the look and feel of RAGE
- RIFT 1.5 Ashes of History detailed, shots released
- Death awaits those unlucky enough to get Dark Souls before official release
- Nintendo added to “Companies Where Employees Are Losing Hope” list
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations video shows people in pain, getting stabbed
- Rise of Isengard dev diary and screens released
- Wednesday Shorts II: Gotham City Impostors, Rovio, SCII, Steam sale
- [Update] PSN is down, Sony working to resolve the issue
- Quite a few Skyward Sword screens hit the net
Lots of Resident Evil goodies in there.
More goodies for our brethren across the massive pond.
Drive, Jack. Drive as if your life depended on it, because apparently, it does.
Even if Anya was a toothpick, I bet she could still kick your ass at arm wrestling.
Paradox has another RTS style game in the works, and this one is inspired by Syndicate.
Diablo III closed beta footage.
I think it’s time for me to finally pre-order.
Check the forums for times.
RAGE is sounding better to me all the time.
The fifth content update in 6 months. Way to go Trion!
If this is true, it’s pretty damned hilarious.
Sad Yoshi is sad.
Lots of stabby-stabby going on in that video. You’d think it took place in Limerick. I AM KIDDING!
One week left to get my ass ready for this, and I don’t foresee it happening.
Another bout of shorts for your Wednesday.
PSN was down, but now it’s back up/
I don’t see Tingle in there anywhere, so the coast is clear if you wanna have a look.
See ya tomorrow.