It’s the post-TGS edition of the shorts. God help us all because this one is long. Probably longer than the distance between the Earth and the Moon. Get rounded up below.
I might be exaggerating in there at some point.
- Kristian Segerstrale, co-founder of Playfish, has said that The Sims Social is a “huge leap forward in the evolution of social games,” adding EA has “redefined the meaning of social in video games.”
- Some new Dead Nation DLC new Pokemon movies coming to the US soon.
- GoatUp from Jeff Minter is available now on iOS.
- D’Toid has a preview of Clan of Champions from NIS.
- Help some indies out, dudes. IndieGames has the deeds.
- Dragon’s Dogma will have some sort of collaboration with anime film Berserk.
- IndieGames has some videos of Incredipede,
- Here are the 36 finalists that’ll compete at IndieCade.
- Eurogamer’s gone live with a retrospective on Arkane’s Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.
- Massively’s gone up with a three-year anniversary retrospective on Warhammer Online.
- Go get The Gunstringer’s soundtrack. It’s free, innit.
- Someone asked Valve for an actual Golden Potato following the ARG of the same name for idie titles and Portal 2 at its release. Long story shot: person got the potato and it was signed by Gabe Newell himself.
- Eufloria’s releasing on PSN on October 4.
- GSW looks back at Virtual Boy.