Zone of the Enders HD Collection gets teaser from Sony event

Wednesday, 14th September 2011 10:05 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Kojima appeared at the Sony TGS presser this morning to announce the Zone of the Enders HD Collection would arrive on PlayStation Vita alongside its PS3 brother next year. A teaser video also appeared at the event, which all but mainly consisted of the anime scenes from Zone of the Enders 2. This will be legitimately amazing. Seriously.

Get the video below the break, via IGN. The pack, which comes with the first two games in the series, will arrive on Xbox 360 as well.

1. Telepathic.Geometry

What’s the deal with this game. I admit that I’ve never played it nor barely even heard of it. Robot combat? RTS? JRPG?

2. DaMan

Generic anime gibberish with a terrible camera and a clunky combat. Armored Core it’s not.

3. TerraZet

@2 Don’t worry bro, I hate fun too. I wish video games would just up and die or at the very least get banned, no one deserves to have fun anymore.

4. Johnny Cullen

Of course Zone of the Enders isn’t Armored Core. That would require AC to be actually be, you know, better than ZoE?

(although, I do have to admit that AC5 might do me over until ZoE3. It’s not looking too shabby.)

5. DaMan

#3, What I hate though is spending time on watching yet another tacky anime bollocks with instances of poor gameplay in between. But hey, It would seem my idea of fun differs from yours, bro.

6. Ghil

#5 I actually registered for this: Poor gameplay? AC is a clunky mess compared to ZoE. You may not like the anime stuff, which is completely understandable, but poor gameplay is a ridiculous claim.

7. DaMan

Tbh I’m okay with anime style, and Xenogears is one of the games I liked the most, because back then we didn’t have that many churned out. I haven’t played the recent one but the old AC was a fun and fluid mech combat game for that time, while this one had an unbearable camera and the brief moments of so called gameplay in between gibberish involved nothing but a repetitive trial and error tampering level after level.