Its been a long day. A long, long, long day, but I am finally done at long last. Here’s some Sigur Ros.
PS Vita’s real TGS headline – the genius of pre-pay 3G
Pat goes into detail about one of the main sticking points from the Sony presser this morning: pre-pay 3G coverage for Vita
You may have noticed we didn’t have a Bulletcast this morning. That’s because we were balls-to-the-walls busy dealing with the aftermath of the Sony presser this morning.
But never fear, it will be back tomorrow. And it’ll be back with the cardboard boxes, not my silly curtains. Yup: Patrice is back in action., so watch for that tomorrow.
But here is what happened in the European news avalanche.
- UMvC3, Ninja Gaiden and Katamari coming to Vita, Square commits to launch
Pardon the pun regarding one of the games in there, but Vita’s on a bit of a rol. Geddit? No I won’t get my coat! That said, there was more to follow.
- Vita dated for December 17 in Japan
Still no details on the western release, but we expect those to be confirmed at Shuhei Yoshida’s TGS keynote tonight.
- Undated Final Fantasy X HD announced for Vita, PS3
That came out of left field. Seriously. The one came no-one expected – and to be blunt, wanted (FFVII, innit) – to be remade in some form for PS3 and Vita. Still, it’s very awesome this is happening. Can honestly see myself getting the Triple version when that launches.
- MGS, ZoE HD Collections confirmed for Vita
I’m now paying £120 for each collection on every platform it’s on (PS3, 360 and Vita). If that helps get Zone of the Enders 3 going and I relive my MGS nostalgia lovingly, this’ll be £240 worth spending.
- Namco making Tales of Innocence R for Vita
- PS Vita’s JP launch line-up confirmed
Uncharted’s the big one in there.
- Street Fighter x Tekken TGS gameplay trailer shows more new characters, new game modes
Could I be anymore excited for this? As it turns out, yes.
- Sony confirms 3-5 hours play-time for Vita battery
Wow. That’s… not good, is it?
- Zone of the Enders HD Collection gets teaser from Sony event
- Report – Deep Silver to launch Catherine in Europe in Q1 2012
I should start playing my US copy.
- Grasshopper details Codename D, becomes Diabolical Pitch
Still to see any gameplay videos from this yet, so I’ll reserve judgement.
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon demo drops onto Xbox Live
I must download this from Live tonight.
- Bodycount developer Codemasters Guildford to close
All the best to those affected.
- PixelJunk Lifelike renamed to PixelJunk 4am
I’m always interested in anything PixelJunk. This seems to be no exception.
- Team Ninja unveils Dead or Alive 5, Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Boom boom pow. Team Ninja rolls out the bombs.
- Goldeneye 007: Reloaded gets November 1 US release date, PS3 Move pack
Bond PS3 massive, go nuts. That’s if you don’t own Move, a Sharpshooter and an Eye. And that you live in the US.
- Rumour: Resident Evil 6 to be unveiled at Tokyo Game Show
Watch for that stage show on Saturday.
- God Eater 2 confirmed for PSP
The God Eater hardcore will be pleased at this.
- Super Mario 3D Land – new screens, details
I always keep getting Mario Galaxy vibes everytime I look at a Mario platformer now. And truth be told, that’s a good thing.
- Ninja Gaiden 3 gets TGS trailer
Curses and all that.
- Dead or Alive 5 gets debut trailer
Punching and tits and all that.
- Rockstar drops first Max Payne 3 trailer
Boom. Rockstar still has it in trailer making. Go watch that bad boy now.
And with that, I shall leave you be. I’ll be back for an early morning yet again to help Steph with the Shuhei Yoshida keynote. See you then.