And the bombs begin to drop from Tokyo ahead of a Vitatastic drop tomorrow and Thursday. Keep up to date in video and text form.
- Nintendo announced at its special pre-TGS 3DS event Monster Hunter 4 and a new pink colour for 3DS. An SKU-specific Ace Combat was also announced, as was new titles like horror Fire Emblem and Square Enix RPG Bravely Default. Wasn’t all 3DS, though: Miyamoto showed Zelda.
- Techland has told VG247 the Feminist Whore code within the PC dev build of Dead Island was a “bad joke” whilst the company was crunching on the game.
- The final race in Guild Wars 2, Asura, has been shown. Steph spoke to ArenaNet about them last week; expect more on Thursday.
- Bethesda’s lifted the lid off 20 minutes of gameplay footage from Skyrim. This looks shit. No, it doesn’t.
- A Game of the Year edition for LA Noire’s due to drop by November, according to the rumour mill. We’ll get onto Rockstar about it.
- A teaser site for the next Tales of game has opened up. Tales of Vita, then.
- Sega dropped some release dates yesterday: Football Manager 2012 drops on October 21 and the PS360 version of Sonic Generations releases on November 4.
- The Assassin’s Creed: Revelations multiplayer beta has been extended until Saturday.
- MS has announced its lineup for Eurogamer Expo next week. Not too many shockers there.
- Dead Island was top of the UK charts in a week which seen plenty of new entries. Space Marine was second, Resistance 3 fourth and Starfox 64 3D in ninth.
- Here’s some videos: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, Street Fighter x Tekken and Saints Row: The Third.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.