It’s finally the weekend. Which means we’re about to enter TGS time. HELL YEAH. Oh, here’s some more Heap.
Alas, Tokyo Game Show is about to be upon us like the news swarm it normally is. Or at least, that was the case last year: TGS in recent years before last was sort of quieter than, say, GDC, E3 or gamescom.
We definitely don’t expect that to be the case this year, though. Brenna’s going for us, as we’ve said for about a billion times now, but that means Jess is going to be in the saddle for a bit too. And someone else too! Who? You’ll have to wait until next week.
But before TGS begins, we had pre-TGS news. Here they are:
- Team ICO HD Collection hits Meta 90 – roundup
For God’s sake, buy the bloody thing!
- Resident Evil: Revelations gets TGS trailer
Not looking too shabby there, is it?
- Respawn’s Zampella, Sony’s Hocking to headline 3D Gaming Summit in California
3D and all that.
- Tales of Xillia ships 500,000 units in first week in Japan
Big numbers, there.
- Report – Ex-Witcher producer Gop working with City Interactive for new game
This could be potentially big. Watch for this.
- 320Gb White PS3 making its way to UK, Republic of Ireland
Now where’s that silver colour?
- Eurogamer partners with Nintendo Life in ad deal
Big congrats to the NL massive.
- First Max Payne 3 trailer hitting next Wednesday
BOOM. Now where’s Agent?
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution ships 2 million worldwide
From what I’ve played so far, it’s fantastic. Deserves the credit and plaudits.
- SOE’s Smedley: Planetside 2 to be free-to-play
Non-shocker of the day.
- Crysis for consoles to be downloadable, priced at 1600 MSP/£15
Colour me intrigued.
- Kojima Productions to feature Zone of the Enders TGS stage show
- Team Ninja to announce new game at TGS next week
Dead or Alive 5. Calling it now.
- BF3 gets small Guillotine teaser, more next week
Watch the site next week. Seriously.
And that’s it. ONWARDS TO TOKYO!
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.