Thu, Sep 08, 2011 | 08:00 BST
Thursday Shorts – Fruit Ninja, Skyrim box, Neverdead fibs
Too many things! Pile them up and throw a rug over them, quick.
- There’s a really interesting but slightly spoilerific post on Rock Paper Shotgun about some late-game content in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which has been interpreted as suggesting the game’s plot defends DRM. Timely.
- A game about slavery, which horrified commentators with its seemingly callous representation of genuine historical suffering and inhumanity, was a viral ad campaign for a Dutch documentary.
- CVG has a trailer for Shinobi 3DS.
- CCP is expanding EVE Online’s API functionality. More apps for you to manage your empire with, then.
- Here’s a preview of Trials Evolution.
- The box which houses the special edition of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is freaking enormous.
- Kotaku has a gallery of photos from inside the first EA Sports retail store.
- In addition to the Uncharted 3 DualShock3 outed earlier, Japan’ also getting a Modern Warfare 3 version.
- Neverdead designer Shinta Nojiri lied about his ability to speak English to get his new project greenlit.
- There’s going to be a live action series to promote Uncharted 3, and you could be in it.
- Space themed DLC is coming to Fruit Ninja Kinect.
Today’s unrelated street art.