Wed, Sep 07, 2011 | 14:02 BST
LBP2 update 1.06 live, contains Move support
It looks as though the Move patch for LittleBigPlanet 2 is live. According to a post over on NeoGAF, the download hits around 568MB, and includes more than just the Move update.
Here’s what’s included according to the post:
Fixes: Local Space camera tweak options now function correctly.
- Playstation Move Support
- Speed Sensor
- Rotation Sensor
- Angle Sensor
- Slice ‘N Dice Tool
- New Gameplay Controls
- Minimum/Maximum number of players tweak
- Multiplier option for the Score Giver
- Color and Transparency tweaks for the Water projectile
- Magic Mouths now can show actor name
- Bounce Pads can now be tweaked to only bounce you when you press X
- Triplet rythm note placeing! Press down D pad on notes window
Note, the update is not the LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack, just in case you were a bit confused. That will land on the PS Store September 14, and includes loads of goodies detailed through here.